Pet-Friendly Apartments in Terre Haute!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Terre Haute, IN? Look no further than Willow Crossings Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs as part of our great amenities here at The Village Quarter. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
OUR PET POLICY
- Willow Crossings allows dogs and cats
- Two pets per apartment home
- A pet addendum and vet records are required
- We have breed restrictions and do not allow: Dobermans, Pit Bulls, Chows, Akitas, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, or any non-domestic dogs or any mix of the above-stated breeds. Please see the leasing office for additional breeds not allowed.
- Pet: $35 monthly pet rent per pet + $350 one-time nonrefundable fee for one pet, or $450 one-time nonrefundable fee for two pets
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.
This is in a very good area of town. The apartments and grounds have been upkept very well. I would live here because it seems very family friendly. There are storage units on site also, which is a plus.- Rent.com
For my price range, these are the nicest ones around. My stove quit last year and they completely replaced it 2 days later after they couldn't get it fixed. I have had some issues with noise from my upstairs neighbor but he recently moved out and I know it probably happens a lot being a downstairs apartment but that's really it. I'm happy here and like I said, for the money, it's better than anywhere around for sure!- Apartment Ratings
I have been staying here for 2 years. There have been minor issues so minor not worth mentioning just what you would expect from renting an apt. Any issues I've had were resolved in a timely manner. The staff is awesome. Never had any issues with them. If u are moving to TH I'd recommend these apts.- Apartment Ratings